Andy Fitzsimon #
Thank you for taking the time to explore my resume. To support this document I've also prepared a user guide for working with me.
linkedin.com/in/andyfitz +61 403 686 629
Brandfolder Synergy - Content Automation #
September 2022 - March 2023
- Successful transition and ramp up of the new Content Automation offering across the entire group formerly known as Outfit into the Brandfolder business.
- Pitched and won clients with all deal sizes between USD$40-350k
- Resurrected major DAM closed/lost opportunities into Content Automation and portfolio deals.
- Produced every enterprise-qualified POC, curating the experience to industry workload with a 90%+ win rate
- Directly maintained high-risk enterprise accounts in a professional services and customer success capacity
- Worked with product and engineering teams to ensure platform strategy, commercial prioritisation, innovative opportunities.
Outfit (acquired by Smartsheet) #
VP of Strategy & Innovation #
May 4th 2020 - Sep 2022
Innovation role: #
- Led emerging technologies product engineering team (innovation team).
- Built innovative and infinitely scalable content generation technology resolving key constraints in the total product platform.
- Took a minimum viable product to market with a storefront targeted to the developer audience.
- Identified + executed marketing projects. (eg Outfit Font reaching 2 BILLION views to date )
Strategy role: #
- Performed an executive advisory & research function.
- Evaluated strategic partnerships with external agencies.
- Coordinated with client vendors and defined addressable opportunities.
- Coalesced an external industry narrative and took it to market.
- Presented at industry events and external media.
- Responsibilities key to the successful acquisition of Outfit by Smartsheet.
Red Hat #
September 2011 - May 2020 (4 roles)
- Strategy + Execution - APAC Office of Technology
- Lead Brand Manager - Global Regions Jan 2015 - Mar 2017
- Brand Manager - APAC - Jan 2013 - Jan 2015
- Senior Software Engineer - Experience Design - Sep 2011 - Jan 2013
Strategy + Execution - APAC Office of Technology #
- Created executive narratives for sales partner conferences and technical exchange events.
- Delivered operational tooling and end user experiences.
- Inspired messaging with a clear vision for the APAC market from discovery to formal tactics.
- Contributions recognised to create strategic accelerated growth
- Managed and unified all executive SKO content
- Designed, developed, and delivered enterprise POC’s
Lead Brand Manager #
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing all branded external activities.
- Led a team covering Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, The Middle East, and Africa.
- Responsible for vendor management.
- Responsible for brand-related software projects
- Part of brand strategy and digital asset projects.
- Contributed to scalable and successfully executed global event operations.
- Maintained key relationships with all regional GM’s and SVP’s to align & unify messaging.
- Managed and unified all SKO, NHO and Regional Partner event content.
Brand Manager (APAC) #
- Charged with - and accountable for, Building, Strengthening, and Defending the Red Hat brand across All Asia Pacific markets (Japan,ANZ,ASEAN,Korea,China, India).
- Additional responsibility for digital tooling including branded marketing operations stack
- Functioned as a global resource in-region working with key stakeholder ( Snr Director Marketing APAC) and reporting manager (Snr Global Director - Brand Communications )
Two teams, two timezones — rewarding challenges.
- Combined regional knowledge, design, and code, to create a globally executed experience.
Roles 2001 - 2013 #
- Red Hat — Senior Software Engineer - Experience Design
- Novell — Product Designer - SUSE - Virtualization Group
- Innovative Auctions (formerly PowerAuctions) — Corporate Communications & Product Designer
- Red Hat — Senior Software Engineer
- Red Hat — Web Engineer
- Fiducial Technology — Web Engineer
- Colmar Brunton Research — Web Developer
Corporate Accolades #
- Brandfolder Sales BeastMode Award
- Red Hat President's lLub
- Red Hat Chairman's Award
- Red Hat Marketing global citizen